- Offers a seamless finish (without grout lines).
- Highly resistant to wear and tear.
- Water resistant.
- Clean and hygienic.
- Extremely resistant to dirt, and oils.
- Cost effective.
- Large range of designs and colour combinations to choose from.
- The concrete surface is grinded back slightly to open the pores of the concrete
- A sealer is applied to the ground concrete
- A base colour coat is applied (flakes spread through the wet base coat if required)
- 2 coats of Polyurethane clear are added
- The shiny and seamless finish to the surface of an Epoxy floor makes it the perfect flooring cover in places of high traffic, entertainment and workplaces.
- Epoxy flooring is extremely versatile. It can address the needs of garage owners, living rooms, domestic and industrial kitchens, rumpus rooms, alfresco areas, playrooms, laundries, restaurants, shopping centres, workshops, gym and offices. It is an extremely versatile product
- In particular, commercial garages and kitchen floors using the technique can resist water, a combination of chemical and water, chemical and oil that are accidently spilt on the floor surface. An epoxy floor’s smooth and resistant surface makes it easy clean and maintain.
No, the epoxy top coats are non yellowing.
A 3 year limited warranty is provided against peeling, staining and material flaws. No warranty is given for cracks and other damage caused by the shifting of the substrate underneath the surface.
We always repair all the cracks and pits of your floor, before installing the epoxy coating.
Yes, an epoxy floor is very strong and durable, but can be damaged by mechanical force or if the substrate or concrete floor below is damaged. Dragging a heavy object with steel legs across it, for example, would be damaging. An epoxy floor can succumb to scratching like ordinary concrete is but properly looked after it can be exceedingly durable and will last many years looking beautiful.
The grinding system we use creates no dust and we do not leave a mess after completing our job.
Depending on the coating system used, most installations are completed in 3 days.
A broom or a leaf blower can be used for light cleaning. Mild soap and water applied with a mop is perfect for deeper cleaning.
From experience, you should be able to walk on the epoxy floor surface in 24 to 48 hours. The surface is good for driving on within 7 days. It may take shorter or longer depending on the time of year and range of temperature.
Yes. Epoxy flooring can be applied to floor surfaces of patios, sidewalks, breezeways, porches and steps.
We can use a flake floor system that makes the floor no more slippery than standard concrete when wet. A flake system floor gives a texture feel to it and is normally no more slippery than regular concrete when wet. With a smooth solid colour we can also add slip resistant additives to the topcoats that makes the floor less slippery.